Covid 19 statement
The health and safety of the residents, employees and contractors are always our priority.
Pegasi is doing all that it possibly can do to control the spread of COVID-19 within its properties.
The Company has developed a robust Risk Control Strategy which is operational 24 hours a day, every day. The strategy is based on a joined-up approach to; regular hard surface and touchpoint sanitising, personal hygiene, social distancing, and occupational health monitoring of all the companies employees. Pegasi employees have received COVID-19 control training and are frequently updated in new methods of control to take account of changing national responses to the virus. Contractors have been supplied with COVID-19 rules that they must apply on-site and their work is frequently monitored by Building Staff. Pegasi’s COVID-19 response is managed by the Company’s Chartered Health and Safety Practitioner, who is also a Registered Nurse and a Fellow of the Royal Society for Health.
The housing market in England will remain open during this national lockdown. This means that people looking to move home will be able to continue with planned moves and view new properties to move into in the future.
Our approach to viewings are as follows:
- We, in the first instance, offer video viewings where possible.
- Physical viewings should only be requested if you are seriously interested in leasing an apartment.
- Viewings must only be undertaken with members of your household.
- Before viewing, you will need to confirm that you are not suffering from any symptoms.
- You will need to wear a face-covering throughout the entirety of the viewing.
- You will need to apply hand sanitiser before entering the building.
- You will be asked not to touch any surface within the property during your viewing.
- We will maintain a safe distance from you at all times.